- swirling leaves in the Fall
- early mornings at the cottage
- black olives!!
- the sound of my daughters laughing together
- that fist cup of coffee in the morning (even though it is now only decaf)
- making bread
- having a book in your hand that you have been just dying to read
- knitting socks
- liverwurst sandwiches with sweet pickles and mayo (stop that gagging!)
- the sounds of the birds first thing in the morning. I get up when they do so we greet each other.
- rainy days when I don't have to go anywhere
- organizing something
- Jon and Kate Plus 8
Friday, March 21, 2008
Things That Make Me Happy Part 1
My favorite oldest daughter, Ashley, occasionally posts a list of things that make her happy. I think that is a very good idea and so I will begin a list here. I think I will especially need it today as it is 1. the first day of Spring which should be a happy event but 2. we have a Winter Storm Watch and 3-6 inches of snow predicted.