Friday, March 14, 2008

Deleting of a book

For the few of you that keep tabs on what I am reading you may have noticed that "First Salute" by Barbara Tuchman has disappeared from the Currently Reading list but has not, consequently, appeared in the Read in 2008 list. That is because the book was BORING, BORING, BORING and I have eliminated it from the TBR pile and listed it on Paperback Book Swap. I have read several other things by Barbara Tuchman and thoroughly enjoyed them but this one just didn't grab me. I have so many books that I want to read that it is a waste of my time to plow through a book that just doesn't grab me. Such is life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.