Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Calendars

OK, I know that this makes me slightly on the geeky side (daughter Ashley says not slightly geeky but totally) but I love calendars. I love knowing my schedule for the next year or more. It just makes me happy. In fact, I have all the important school dates for the 2008-2009 year already in Outlook. I get just shivery thinking about it. Now to put them in the day planner that goes everywhere with me. Be still my beating heart.

I used to have an electronic PDA. It was functional but really didn't pull at my "heart strings" so I went back to a paper planner. It was just more convenient for me to have actually paper at my fingertips rather than powering up the PDA and typing stuff in. Call me crazy but that is just the way I am. My planner holds my calendar with both month and week views. That is where I do my day to day planning and keep a running list of the things that I need to accomplish on any given day. I really like lists too but that it the fodder for another post at another time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.