Monday, March 31, 2008

Banana Oatmeal Muffins

The internet is a beautiful thing (thanks Al Gore, even though you really had nothing to do with it much as you would like to think you did). I had bananas that were a tad past their prime - read that as they were black and squishy, perfect for baking. I love oatmeal. Where to get an appropriate recipe. Hmmmmmmm. Nothing in my rather extensive recipe collection so I turned to Google and VOILA! a recipe for Banana Oat Muffins was found at Cooks.com. Not too much in the way of fat content, moist and "toothsome". They came out great. The recipe was supposed to have sugar and cinnamon on the top of the muffins but I passed on that (she says self-righteously) so that I won't feel so bad when I put butter on them. I have to show some restraint you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.