Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cleveland Weather Prt1

I just want to be on record as saying Cleveland weather sucks big time. It is March 8th and we have snow, LOTS of snow and more on the way. I haven't measured yet (will do that later and post a picture) but I would guess at least 8 inches have fallen since yesterday morning and it is supposed to snow all day. AND I just heard thunder. Stupid, schizophrenic weather. I have daughters scattered all over the country who are all trying to come home today of all days. We already found that my oldest daughters flight from NYC has been cancelled. We quickly rebooked her for tomorrow. But I still have one daughter coming back from NYC on a bus (choir tour) and another driving out from the Chicago area. Lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.