Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Natal Day














I am, astonishingly, 48 years old today. Yes, I don't mind telling you how old I am. You can't see the gray hair on my head but it is there. I have earned every one of those gray hairs and every one of my wrinkles. I remind my girls that those hairs have THEIR names on them! As do the wrinkles. Botox for me. NO WAY! Color my hair? You must be joking. I am WAY too lazy (and cheap for that matter) to do it. You will just have to take me as I am. Most of the time that mean you will find me in jeans and no make up. At least now my hair has grown out to a nice curly length.

You couldn't pay me to go back to my 20's. I like myself so much more now. Perhaps it is just that I don't care what other people think of me. You have to take me as you find me.

Well, I am off to knit and do whatever I want to do because it is my birthday and I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.