Saturday, August 6, 2011

Who Spread That Dirt!

Reminder to self.

Check the bottom of your hiking sandals before putting them on.

And also make sure that the person who is tracking dirt onto your floors is actually the person that you accused of doing it.

IMG_3136IMG_3137IMG_3139

Hmmmmm. There is dirt on my floor.

Thinking about yelling at someone.

But the trail of dirt leads into MY office. And I know that I am the only one who has walked in there this morning. Certainly since the dirt appeared on the floor.

Hey wait a minute!

IMG_3141

Sorry for the blurry picture but this is SOOC. However blurry the picture is the evidence cannot be denied.

I was the culprit.

IMG_3140

That is not dirt from around here. The stuff on the bottom of the shoe is but this is not. This dirt is from here. Despite repeated washings the dirt of Rwanda clings. Tenaciously.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO true, but with me, it usually goes something like this... "Who was using by brush (or stapler, or blush)?? It's not where it belongs!" "Not me." "Not me." "Not ME!" "Well, I KNOW one of you has it and I need it back NOW!" "Well, we didn't!" *Grumble, grumble, grumble.* Then I find it in the last place I had used it. Oh dear. I usually don't say anything after that and hope nobody notices that my item mysteriously reappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just HATE that??! Oops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.