Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello, Goodbye, See you Tomorrow.

It has rained all weekend. Really it has.


There were tornadoes but not at my house thank goodness.

I am going to play outside with Lookleap today. We are gardening. Our town has finally decided that they would start a community garden and we are going to take advantage of that. Tomatoes, peppers, squash, beans, cauliflower, broccoli here we come.

I will be back tomorrow as I am planning on playing in the dirt today and then knitting this evening. Can there be a better combination than a day spent gardening and an evening spent knitting.

I don't think so.

Go out and play in the dirt. It will be good for you. Or at least that is what I always told the progeny.

4 comments:

  1. A community garden--how wonderful! Enjoy your day--it sounds like fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Good for you for taking time to do two favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun today Deb. Nothing like mucking around in the mud! I'll have to bring my camera and take some before/after pictures. (I do want you to burn the one you took of me today. Otherwise I'll get some of YOU next time!! Muahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LookLeap I love it when you threaten me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.