Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Squirrel Planking

You have heard of the idiotic phenomenon known as “planking” haven’t you?

Planking

Well here at Chez Knit even the squirrels have been taken in by yet another fad. But being squirrels, it took them a bit to get it right.

IMG_6537A

Is this how you do that planking thing, Frank?

IMG_6534

I dunno. Are you supposed to just lay here until someone takes a picture?

IMG_6538

Bob, I feel awful unsteady on this thing. Are you sure we are supposed to lay down like this? I am just going to hold on fer awhile.

IMG_6539A

I GOT IT! QUICK, take the darn picture. This is a very thin board and squirrels aren’t meant to do this forever.

IMG_6290A

Did you say squirrel?

2 comments:

  1. What in the world were they doing?? How absolutely bizarre!

    Oh wait ... planking. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Max (may he live forever).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.