Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 104–Multitasking

Day 104 - Multitasking

When I sit, I knit. There is no other explanation. I have never had the ability to sit down and do nothing at all. I have always been that way. If I am reading I often times am knitting as well. If I am watching Netflix, I am definitely knitting. If I am sitting in front of the computer on a Saturday morning trying to catch up on a boat load of blogs that I haven’t had the time to sit and read, I am knitting.

This morning, as I was watching the ever amazing Neil Gaiman on YouTube, I was knitting and I just knew that would be the picture of the day. The autopilot knitting of squares for the Hamlin Fistula Hospital blankets is perfect for this. My hands can knit but my brain can be doing something else at the same time.

Perhaps the perfect explanation of multitasking.

And oh how I love my new and improved 50mm f1.4 lens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.