Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh, oh, oh I am SOOOOO excited. I have never been, to my knowledge at least, tagged in another person's blog before. Chris I actually did a little happy dance. Thank you so much. Chris just happens to be a fellow blogger who lives in the next town over from me. We "found" each other on the blogosphere, how cool is that.

So here are the official rules:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

1. Kim and I "met" through Conversion Diary where we both participate in the "7 Quick Takes" on Friday. We are also Ravelers. So, if you are a knitter that is a good place to hang around. Check out her blog, you will enjoy it.
2. Heather who, for a "20 something SAHM" (stay at home mom for those you who have never seen that little acronym), is a whole lot wiser than I was at that age and stay at homeness.
3. Amanda is another "7 Quick Taker" whose wisdom I enjoy.
4. Amy makes me laugh. Sometimes I just need that.
5. Veniteadoremus - just goes to show you that you never know who will pop up on your blog. Go over to her site and ask her what she is going to be doing come next summer. I bet you can't guess.
6. Sara @ Coffee Randoms has a great take on life. And her father makes the most amazing carved wooden fans.
7. Bookworm (just her her name made me love the blog) comes all the way from the UK. Don't you just love the blogosphere!

Now go check out all these blogs and have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! My first award - thank you so much! I'll have fun passing it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I am honoured you have given me this award, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Debbie! I've never gotten an award before! My nominations are up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Debbie. I'm running on slow this week, but I just did my post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.