Yup, today is a day that just screams for a list of the things that make me happy. I suppose that you could also say one or two of them are guilty pleasures.
- cold pizza for breakfast. Throw in an ice cold glass of Coke (regular ONLY) and that would be perfect.
- watching "The Housewives of Orange County". I KNOW it is terrible. I can't seem to help it.
- my garden. There is something very therapeutic about pulling weeds.
- silence. I love to sit in my house and listen to the silence.
- popcorn, made by me, with just the right amount of butter and salt. Not the pre-packaged microwave popcorn mind you.
- old movies on Turner Classic Movies. I don't care for Ted Turner but this channel is genius.
- trying a new recipe and having it come out just right. This week it was "Pork Medallions with Apple Cider Sauce". Yum!
- when I am reading my Bible and the light goes on and I think, "Wow, I never thought about it in that way before."