Thursday, May 1, 2014

Say Cheese

Taking Senior pictures, some photographers dismiss it as busy work. Personally, I love it. It gives me a chance to visit with someone who is just on the cusp of starting out in the world. Senior sessions are low key, or at least they are in my mind. No pressure, just chatting and taking a few photos.

LMaz 1aLMaz 6LMaz 11LMaz 18LMaz 23LMaz 29LMaz 38LMaz 41

And I even got Luke to talk, which I guess is a major accomplishment according to his mother. By the time that we were done I knew where he is thinking about going to college, what his major might be and why he works at The Flip Side….the best burgers around in my humble opinion. I just kept chatting and he finally had to give in.

Resistance was futile.

Seriously folks, I would take Senior pictures and family pictures all the live long day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.