Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

There are no official Quick Takes this week. I myself am wrapping presents, stuffing my face, drinking java, enjoying having all the progeny home, cooking, stuffing my face and listening to Christmas music.

All at the same time!

So from Chez Knit to your home have a very Merry Christmas! Eat some turkey, or in our case ham. Open some presents, rip the paper even.
IMG_0797A IMG_0799A You didn’t think that we would take JUST a serious picture did you? Come on! How long have you been hanging around here.

2 comments:

  1. *giggle*
    Merry Christmas to you, too!
    I'll be enjoying the day myself...just as soon as grandson and I sweep the driveways clean (yep, we have two...front and back)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.