Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Hangover

Not in the alcoholic sense mind you but just in the oh man we did so much and we ate so much sense.

That is what is happening here at Chez Knit.

Today might involve an outfit similar to…..
IMG_0274 This on……Only without the clogs.

And there might be just general laziness going on because we are all just pooped.

And I might be playing with my new toy
ipod Oh is he not beautiful? His name is Dahling and he is from HHBL and I am so very happy.

And I might also be working through the laundry that has been piling up in my closet for two weeks but I am trying not to think about it.

And I might be trying to clean up the kitchen after days of nonstop food. I so wish that I could say that I would never be hungry again after all that I have consumed…

But sadly I would be lying.

We all just have to have a day or two like this.

But tomorrow it will be back to the regular grind.

I think.

Yes, I have to go to the grocery store. And I promised Cartoon Girl that we would go to the thrift store. And I need to get to the post office and the library.

Yup, back to normal tomorrow. Whatever normal is around here.

1 comment:

  1. I got one of those toys for Christmas too! I'm thinking about having my fingers surgically altered so typing on that thing will be easier...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.