- the air was cool and misty and the sky was overcast with clouds that I think will bring rain
- saw one of the neighborhood hawks gliding from one side of the street to the other
- saw the bluebirds this morning. They are always so cheery
- the smell of all the blooming trees and shrubs. The dogwood, tea viburnum, lilacs (though not many of those as we have alot of shade around here)
- the smell of someone doing laundry or more likely the dryer running
- the smell of the damp earth.
- a good book on tape. I am currently listening to "An Old Fashioned Girl" by Louisa M. Alcott which I downloaded from Librivox. If you like books on tape and you are cheap, I mean frugal, like me then you should check the site out.
Friday, May 8, 2009
I love to walk my neighborhood, as I have mentioned before. Mornings like this are especially excellent because: