Monday, February 18, 2008

Monkey Socks

Are these not the greatest socks (at the moment). They are "Monkey Socks" and I would give credit to the designer if I could remember her name at the moment. I love knitting socks and these were very easy. I want to cast on another pair but I have too many other WIP to finish at the moment and then I want to cast on the mittens that I am doing for Knitting group, and then there is the Noro Sild Garden scarf that I want to do, and then.......

Actually I just need to stop posting for the moment and go and clean my kitchen. I can see already that this blog is going to be like a toy that you get a Christmas, you just want to play with it all the time to the exclusion of everything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.