Monday, February 18, 2008

Hmmmmm.......

Okay, okay. I will finally give in to the pressure and start a blog. No trend setter I! Not that I think anyone will actually read this thing beyond Ashley and perhaps Susan and Stacy. We shall see how long I keep it up.I would guess that what you will see here is a lot about books, knitting, scrapbooking, my life, an occasional thought on politics. Who knows what I might come up with. You will just have to wait and see.

I heard the phrase yesterday, "Begin as you mean to go on" and so I will try to do that. I have been thinking about starting this forever. I just can't get it out of my head so I guess that it just has too be done. I don't think I will blog every day and I will try not to get discouraged when no one visits (gads I sound like a depressed high schooler!).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.