Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Just Another Reason

2015-06-28 22.06.12-1

It was Brecksville Home Days this past weekend. All the fun and food are just a five minute walk down the street from Chez Knit. 2015-06-28 20.37.01

We might have had a funnel cake. Just assume that we are in training for the Geauga County Fair Foodapalooza that we participate in every year.

We could hear the Eagles tribute band playing as we sat in our living room.

And Sunday night I walked out of my front door, took a right, walked 50 feet up the street and stood there watching the fireworks show. Who wouldn’t love that! We were able to watch the “mini show” on Saturday night from our upstairs windows.

By the way…. the above photo was taken with my iPhone. I am more than a bit pleased. I was going to take the time to set up Big Bertha on the tripod and take photos that way but at the last minute I just decided to play with iPhone fireworks photos.

2015-06-28 22.23.12

The question now is, do I take Big Bertha to the concert at Blossom on Friday night? It will all depend on the rain.

And by the way…..we have had 3.5+ inches of rain in the past week. I am starting on the ark tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.