Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Each One Different? I Stood In The Snow to Find Out.

Macro_snowflakes_2015_a

I am making slow and steady progress with leaning how to use the new Macro lens. I have to rethink how I take a shot and what I think it should look like and how the ISO should be set and all manner of things.

So. Much. Stinking. Fun.

Plus I am finally learning Lightroom. I need about 24 more hours in the day. And I need to make sure that I sleep well. Yesterday wasn’t all that great because I couldn’t turn my brain off on Sunday night which meant that 1a on Monday morning found me out in the living room reading by flashlight. I felt like I was 10 again, under the covers and reading with a flashlight thinking that the Parental Units couldn’t POSSIBLY know that I hadn’t gone to sleep.

Yeah right.

Did I digress?

If only snowflakes would hang around until it is nice and warm. I didn’t want to take the time to put my boots on when I ran out to take some pictures so I just stuck my feet into a pair of my fake crocs and stood in the snow. The things I do for art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.