Thursday, November 8, 2012

Well That Didn’t Last Long

I failed NaBloPoMo within the first week. I am a blogging failure.

Sigh.

Did you catch the fact that I blogged my Semi-Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday? Oops. And you know the really sad thing about that.

I didn’t figure it out until today. Thursday. Two days later. And it didn’t even occur to me until I was running around trying to get some errands done in between photo shoots and was thinking about the fact that I still hadn’t done my blog post for today and I was thinking about my blog post from yesterday…..

And then I realized that I had actually done my Semi-Wordless Wednesday on Tuesday and that meant that I hadn’t even blogged on Wednesday.

FAIL!

EPIC FAIL!

BLOGGING FAIL!

But I will pick myself up and dust myself off and go on from here.

I managed to blog every day last November but last year I wasn’t nearly as busy as this year.

Whine, whine, whine.

Moan, moan, moan.

I can come up with an excuse for anything. I will try to do better I swear.

Now I had better go and figure out what I am going to say for 7 Quick Takes tomorrow.

I am in so much trouble.

1 comment:

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.