Monday, November 19, 2012

To Delete or Not to Delete. That Is The Question.

I am sad to say that I am already thinking about larger “projects” that I want to tackle in 2013. That is if the Mayan’s are incorrect and I will still be here in 2013.

One of the projects that I will be tackling will be the overload of pictures that I have on my computer. I might not have any problem cleaning out things in my house but digital pictures are another matter entirely.

How about these……

IMG_7660

Do I need to keep a picture of the Mostquito Magnet that we no longer own? Hmmmmmm.

IMG_7664A

How about the tandem bike that I sold several months ago flat tire and all. I bet this one can go.

Light Bulb

Does anyone remember why I have a picture of a light bulb? I think I can kick this one to the curb.

Oops2

I don’t think that I need to be reminded of the Great Pie Dough Debacle.

Crestwood-Aurora 08

Can someone tell me what marching bad this is? It is my “Misc” photo folder for 2008. A long ago memory of some football game.

IMG_1439

Ummmmmmmm. I think this is the hallway in Cartoon Girl’s dorm during college. I think.

IMG_7290

The back end of a buzzard who hung around the driveway for a while. I don’t think I will use this ever…….

Matt Wilhoit4

How I ever came to have a picture of Matt the Marine trying to bring his sister into line I will never know. I don’t think I need this one.

IMG_5358

A rather poorly focused picture from a high school production during the progeny’s high school years.

IMG_4334

A boring picture of the one and only time I have attended a Cleveland Cavaliers game. Snore.

IMG_0274

A picture of me and my “new” car, Coco, taken in 2007. I have several versions of this particular picture. How many do I REALLY need.

One would think, looking at these photos, that I had absolutely no photographic ability. You see what I mean about a definite need for a picture purge. It didn’t take me all that long to find these stellar examples of my picture hoarding tendencies.

I need an intervention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.