Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Post About Absolutely Nothing

I think the title just about says it all doesn’t it. And I have to be truthful and say that if it weren’t for the whole NaBloPoMo thing I so wouldn’t be blogging today.

HHBL and I are experiencing what I can only describe as

Thanksgiving Food Orgy Hangover.

If my pants were on fire I might have trouble finding the energy to get up and put them out. It is that bad.

I had a big list of things that needed to get done today and pretty much most of them just didn’t get done.

I did upload all the pictures I took at Thanksgiving but I didn’t get any editing done.

I didn’t get any photo editing done for work either.

And I didn’t get any Christmas decorations put up although I made a start at cleaning out some.

I didn’t get any laundry done because I was afraid I might not know lights from darks.

I did manage to make turkey stock from the turkey bones that I brought back from the Cottage. But it isn’t all that thought intensive to throw a dead turkey carcass into the stock pot along with water and then let it boil and boil.

I did not make any major website decisions or editing. That would have been VERY dangerous.

I did not read anything that was more difficult that “See Spot Run”. And even that was dicey.

I did not watch Ohio State lose to Michigan. My heart couldn’t take that. Nor my head.

I have not cooked dinner nor do I have any idea what it might be.

I forgot to put the bird seed into the feeders.

I forgot to wash my hair.

I am hoping that tomorrow will be better.

Is it time for bed yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.