Sunday, November 6, 2011

Apple Wastes My Time On Occasion

This NaBloPoMo thing might just be the death of me and we are only a week into it.

I never blog on Sunday. My brain likes to take the day off. And yet here I am.

I am in the process of updating my ipod touch. Aren’t you thrilled to know that? I always quake when I push the button to do an update. I am always worried that something will go wrong and the ipod will smoke and give up the ghost. Or Apple will wipe out all info on the ipod. And Apple likes to drop new apps onto my ipod that I don’t need and can’t seem to get rid of.

It went fairly well, except……

It decided that I had 350 unread emails that should be downloaded in 25 email batches. All emails that I have seen and dealt with. I have a feeling that they were hanging around in the trash bin and I just forgot to give them the ultimate delete. But until I re-download them and then delete them again they are just going to be there taunting me.

This is a supreme waste of my time.

I have knitting to do.

See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.