Thursday, November 6, 2008

U.S.Presidents Reading Project

Well, as if I don't have enough to do! I ran across this reading challenge on Ex Libris blog and had to join. I have to admit that I had been thinking about doing something like this for quite a while. I had already generated a list (I LOVE lists) of all the presidents so that I could keep track of what I had read and when. However, that was as far as I got. I just needed something to jump start me and this seems to be it. What I also liked about the challenge is that there is no real time limit which is a good thing for me.

I am really ashamed about how much I don't know about all of our Presidents. I don't think I could even get them all in order and that is just really sad. So, I will be reading about all of them great and small and maybe I will be able to name them in order when I am done. I can name all the Kings and Queens of England from George I onwards so I really should be able to do that with my own Presidents. Seriously!

So, I guess I will start with George Washington and work my way through. By the time I actually get done with this project the next election will roll around. Gads, I don't even want to THINK about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.