Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Tomorrow is my mom's birthday (I won't say how many that is). HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you tons. I am posting this today because I will be on the road tomorrow and didn't want to miss it.

I have learned so much from my mom over the years. She is one of the most giving person's that I know. Funny, you bet (and not always intentionally). She has a heart for hospitality, she is a prayer warrior, she can make a mean pancake and she can grow any plant there is.

We are separated by miles but I think about her every day and look forward to being with her and dad for 10 whole days in July!! We are already anticipating endless hours of fun at the cottage, going to the flea market, to the dollar stores, to the grocery store, to any kind of store. To just "hangin".

Happy Birthday Mom. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.