- If God meant man to fly, He'd have given him more money
- flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous
- The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop then watch the pilot sweat.
- It's best to keep the pointed end going forward as much as possible
- The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire
- Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man....landing is the first!
- always remember you fly an airplane with you head, not your hands
- never let an airplane take you somewhere your brain didn't get to five minutes earlier
- helicopters can't really fly-they're just so ugly that the earth immediately repels them
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Things to remember when flying
I have been cleaning out files and found this little list which I would assume came from my brother who is a pilot.