Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Obituaries

I have to confess that I read the obituaries. Not the obits in my local paper but the ones in the New York Times, The London Times and The Telegraph. Yes, I know that seems a tad morbid but it really isn't. I find that some of these obits are especially inspiring and introduce me, a tad bit late I know, to people who have made a difference, people I might never have heard of otherwise. The Telegraph have especially interesting obits about service men. Some of these gentlemen did extraordinary things during the war and then went back to leading normal lives. When I check those papers out online the first place that I go are to the obits. You never know who you are going to learn about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.