Saturday, November 2, 2013

It’s All I Got

Here I am, on the second day of NaBloPoMo, and I got nothin’.

Sigh.

TMO and TSiL were here for 48 hours on their way to moving to Washington DC. We went out to dinner. The pizza didn’t sit well with me.

Or perhaps it was the “Beer Sampling” that HHBL and I shared. Loved the Porter, the Stout, the IPA and the Red Ale. Not so much the Pumpkin ale and the Wheat beer. I have never been fond of wheat beer.

It rained all day today.

We went to see “Captain Phillips” which was VERY intense and made me very sad in the end for the Somali pirates who seemed to have no other option but the disastrous one that they picked.

Gorilla Butt

So here is a gratuitous picture of a gorilla butt.

Just because I can.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I should have done NaBloPoMo....instead, stupid me, I am doing NaNoWriMo---a novel? Seriously? What am I thinking? I LOVE the gorilla butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the gorilla photo is great! I have some family members that look a lot like that - and they are the ones that I like...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.