Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chemically Induced Madness

Oh goodness. I had a good night’s sleep I swear. Switching sides on the marital bed was so right. If felt like home when I got in bed last night.

And I slept until 7a for the love of Pete! That is like sleeping until mid-afternoon for me. I never sleep until 7a. But I am sooooooooooooooooo groggy and sleepy and without energy. And my inner hypochondriac was gearing up to think that I am dying or something.

And then I remembered.

Last night HHBL and I decided to go to the Cleveland Indians vs Minnesota Twins game. Which the Indians lost by the way. But that is beside the point.

There is a point. I think there is. There was one when I started.

Point. What was the point.

Crickets…….

Oh yes, my grogginess and general malaise as well as the fact that I would just like to rip everyone’s head off and leave them bleeding in the street.

The only thing that I can attribute it to, other than my general all around cusedness, is……

The fact that it was “Dollar Dog” night at the stadium last night. And I ate three hot dogs AND a generous helping of Cheese fries.

Just writing that makes me queasy. Why oh why oh why oh why do I do that.

Because they were delicious going down that’s why. Everyone needs an occasional dose of highly processed food. Even as I ingested the third dog, smothered in ketchup and mustard, I could feel the chemicals coursing through my system.

I feel generally like a large pile of dinosaur doo doo today. It makes me wonder if this is the way that people feel in general who don’t eat as clean as HHBL and I try to do.

Something to think about.

I think I will go and have an apple and make some homemade pizza sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.