Thursday, December 18, 2008

Found this on one of the blogs I read regularly and thought it might be fun.

  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Well, I have to say gift bags for the most part.
  2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake, fake, fake. Someday perhaps I will have a real one
  3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can manage it
  4. When do you take the tree down? As soon after New Years day as I can manage. That may not happen this year because of party issues.
  5. Do you like eggnog? NO!
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Books, always books.
  7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband!
  8. Easiest person to buy for? kids...they usually want a gift certificate to some store. How difficult is that
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Oh definitely.....I have more than one and less than thirty but you will have to guess the number
  10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Oh I think that was a baby doll.......when I was 13 years old.
  12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas followed closely by Come to the Stable. I have very little love for It's a Wonderful Life.
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually before Thanksgiving but I am running a tad late this year.
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? WHAT!!! Regifting? Certainly not (cough, cough)
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Cookies!
  16. Lights on the tree? White lights.
  17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh, goodness gracious. I love them all. But I have to admit an especial fondness for The Messiah.
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? It depends on the year. This year we are at home.
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, I can.
  20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.....after breakfast is eaten and the dishes are done. That used to drive the kids crazy but I like the suspense.
  21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that stores start to put their Christmas decorations up right after Halloween for goodness sakes. Also all the politically correct crap (sorry for the use of that word) that is being forced on us in the name of "fairness". Stepping off soap box now.
  22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the ornaments that the girls made over the years and all the ornaments that I have made.
  23. What do you want for Christmas this year? a digital flash for my camera
  24. Angel or star on top tree: an angel made by moi
  25. Favorite meal: Christmas breakfast which is usually Egg Strada, Kringles, fruit and perhaps some slush punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SOOO much for commenting. We bloggers, of which I am such a minnow in such a big pond, live for our comments.